Anime Legends: Pegasi Horse Adventure !
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Anime Legends: Pegasi Horse Adventure !

Aventure-se em nossas terras !

InícioGaleriaÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

New story: LOST

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
Ir à página : 1, 2  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
endy_love
Admin
endy_love

New story: LOST Empty
MensagemAssunto: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeSeg Jul 04, 2011 4:09 am

Nelly woke up on the ground, she could feel the sand under her skin. She sat up and grabbed her head in pain, what a headache ! What had happened, again ? She couldn't remember at all. She managed to get up, but her legs were kinda numb, so she would rest a little bit before trying again. After some minutes trying to remember things, she heard someone moaning near her. She turned around and found her brother laying on the ground, there was some blood on his shirt, and he was cuddled, probably in pain.
"Luke !!!" She yelled and approached him, touching his shoulder. "Luke, what happened ? Where are you hurt ??"
Luke could not answer, the pain was too much. He managed to put his hand on his ribs and look at his sister with a painful smile.
"Your ribs ?" Nelly took off Luke's shirt and found a big wound. Luckily, she had a bag of medicine that she would always bring with her, it was always useful. She took some bandage and wrapped Luke's torax with it, so it would get better. Then, she gave Luke some pills to make the pain go away. After some minutes, Luke could speak and move properly, after the pain was gone. "Are you better now ?" She asked, her face showed worry and concern.
"Yes, thanks to you." He smiled. "And what about you ? Are you ok ?"
"Y-yes, only a light headache, that's all. What happened ?"
"You don't remember anything, Nel ? Anything at all ?" His eyes widened a little with surprise. "Really ?"
"Uh... not at all..."
Luke sat up and took a deep breathe. "Ok. Well, we were on a flight to Japan to visit Tsuna, but something hit us... and we fell. Here."
"Wait, so... we fell and.. Oh my God. Moon, Basil and Fyon ! They're--"
"They were with us, but now they're missing. I have no idea where they went. I saw some stains of blood, but nothing else. And I couldn't walk around because I was injured, I hit some broken piece of the plane, and I hurt myself. But now that I'm fine, we have to--"
"Wait ! You're not fine yet ! We have to find somewhere to rest, and then we can think of what we should do first."
"....I think you're right."
Nelly turned into a horse and put Luke on her back. "Let's go."
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://alphahorses.forumeiros.com
eu
Admin
eu

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeSeg Jul 04, 2011 7:22 pm

In the other side of the beach,2 persons were eating their lunch.Everything was so calm and peaceful that they didn't even noticed Nelly and Luke at the other side of the beach.
endy_love
Admin
endy_love

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeSeg Jul 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Luke noticed the people lunching, so he pulled some strings of Nelly's mane. "Hey, Nel. People !" he said, pointing at the strangers.
"Ah ! I'll transform back, so we can ask them for help." she said, as she turned into a human again, still with Luke on her back. Not that he was heavy, but it was harder to carry him that way. She walked to the people with a shy smile, wondering if they weren't any kind of murderers. "H-hi there. M-my name is Nelly, and... me and my brother fell on this island... And he's injured... C-can you help us ?"
eu
Admin
eu

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeSeg Jul 04, 2011 7:36 pm

One of the twins started to stare at Nelly's face,while the other just answered : -Yup,come with me,I'll take you to mom and she will help you. [ The other kept staring at her]
endy_love
Admin
endy_love

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeSeg Jul 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Nelly sighed in relief as she followed the kid. "Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help."
eu
Admin
eu

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeSeg Jul 04, 2011 7:43 pm

He walked to a small village,and took them to a small,but good house.A woman said OMG when saw Nelly and Luke,and went to the second floor.The twin who lead them there followed her,while the other who was starind said that they were probably taking some medicine.
endy_love
Admin
endy_love

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeSeg Jul 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Nelly smiled. She wasn't that hurt, she only had some bruises and scratches, but she wanted medical care for Luke. She had that little first aid kit with her, but it wasn't enough. "Luke, can you stand ? I'm not strong enough to keep carrying you. Sorry. I can still help you, though."
"It's ok, I'm fine." he smiled. When his foot touched the ground, he whimpered in pain, he surely had twisted his ankle or something. Nelly helped him to stand on only his left foot, as the right one was injured.
eu
Admin
eu

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeSeg Jul 04, 2011 7:56 pm

The women returned to the 1st floor,and said: "Go to that bed now,dear! "And pointed to 2 beds near there.She started to pick things in the huge medicine bag she had.
endy_love
Admin
endy_love

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeSeg Jul 04, 2011 8:00 pm

"Thank you very much." the white haired had a grateful smile on her face. She helped Luke to the bed and carefully placed his body on it. He twiched as she grabbed his right leg to put on the bed. "A-ah ! Sorry !"
"It's ok." he smiled at her, then at the kind woman. "Thank you."
eu
Admin
eu

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeSeg Jul 04, 2011 8:04 pm

The women cared of both and started making dinner
endy_love
Admin
endy_love

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeSeg Jul 04, 2011 8:11 pm

"Thanks, I feel better now." said Nelly. She sat up and looked at Luke. "How's your leg ?"
"It's getting better, I guess. I think I only twisted it, nothing too serious."
Nelly smiled. "Good. And your wound ?"
"It's ichy, but nothing bad."
"Nice. And..." she looked at the twins. "So... I'm sorry, I didn't say our names. I'm Nelly and this is my brother, Luke." she smiled, as did Luke.
eu
Admin
eu

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeSeg Jul 04, 2011 8:19 pm

- Hello Nelly and Luke, I'm ______ and this is my brother ________*
The other just kept staring at Nelly
endy_love
Admin
endy_love

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeSeg Jul 04, 2011 8:22 pm

"Nice to meet you." Nelly and Luke smiled at both of them, but Nelly felt a little uneasy because of the boy staring at her.
eu
Admin
eu

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeTer Jul 05, 2011 3:05 am

Their mom sent both to the bed,and turned the lights off.
endy_love
Admin
endy_love

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeTer Jul 05, 2011 3:07 am

"Thanks for everything." both Nelly and Luke said with a smile and then fell asleep.
eu
Admin
eu

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeTer Jul 05, 2011 3:11 am

[..]
Cocoricooo
Tanaka:
- Ho..ho...ho..
endy_love
Admin
endy_love

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeTer Jul 05, 2011 3:17 am

[WTF is Tanaka doing here anyways?]

Nelly woke up and sat up, looking at her brother. He was still sleeping, so she wouldn't wake him up. She got up and walked to the door to see if there was anyone besides her that was awake.
eu
Admin
eu

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeTer Jul 05, 2011 3:21 am

[ho ho ho]
Oneo f the boys woke up when heared her steps.
endy_love
Admin
endy_love

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeTer Jul 05, 2011 3:22 am

The white haired girl stretched and slowly turned back, as she didn't notice anyone awake. Maybe she was too sleepy to notice ?
eu
Admin
eu

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeTer Jul 05, 2011 3:29 am

The boy kept staring at her[LOLZ]
endy_love
Admin
endy_love

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeTer Jul 05, 2011 3:30 am

Finally noticing the presence of someone else, she turned around and faced the boy. "O-oh, hi. I'm sorry, did I wake you up ?"
eu
Admin
eu

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeTer Jul 05, 2011 3:36 am

He said : ....
And kept looking.
endy_love
Admin
endy_love

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeTer Jul 05, 2011 4:16 am

"U-um.... sorry for waking you up, I... uh... I'll come back to my room now.." she said and came back to her room. Luke woke up right when she came in. "A-ah, sorry ! I didn't mean to--"
"Eh, it's ok." he smiled. "Where-- ouch !" Luke twiched in pain when he sat up, probably he moved his twisted ankle. "Ow !! That hurts !"
"Luke !" she ran to her brother and put a hand on his shoulder. "Do you want me to get medicine ?"
"No, it's ok. I only moved it fast, it's nothing bad."
"...Ok."
eu
Admin
eu

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeTer Jul 05, 2011 4:24 am

[ho..ho...]

The boys went outside the house
endy_love
Admin
endy_love

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitimeTer Jul 05, 2011 4:30 am

"Nel, I wanna go outside. It's too dark in here. Can you help me ?"
"Sure." Nelly placed her arm around Luke's waist, as he put his arm around her neck, and they slowly walked outside.
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: New story: LOST   New story: LOST Icon_minitime

New story: LOST
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 2Ir à página : 1, 2  Seguinte

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Anime Legends: Pegasi Horse Adventure ! :: Aqui começa a história :: História-
Ir para: